In keeping with the vintage-style romance cards this month, I made this card for a good friend of my husband who is getting married this weekend. I used papers from a local company, FabScraps, and went to town with my red distress ink! 🙂
It is based on the week 2 sketch for the Viva la Verve! February challenge.
- Papers: Mini-paper collection MC 0026 (FabScraps)
- Stamps: [oval frame] “Cameo Ovations” clear stamps (Fiskars); [word] “Truly, Madly, Deeply” clear stamps (Technique Tuesday); [background pattern] Distressing Set Two clear stamps (Glitz Designs)
- Inks: VersaFine “Onyx Black” (Tsukineko); “Chianti” ColorBox pigment ink; “Fired brick”, “Tea dye”, “Antique linen” and “Black soot” Distress Inks (Tim Holtz/Ranger)
- Embellishments: Clear embossing powder; Inkssentials™ Black enamel accents™ (Ranger); Decorative border roller (daisyd’s); plastic heart beads; black fibre
- Tools: Inkssentials™ ink blender (Ranger); ink dauber; large butterfly punch