I just realized that this is the first baby card I have EVER posted on my blog. Scandalous, I know. And it’s not like I’ve never made any baby cards before – I’m at that stage in life where everybody around me is having babies. Okay, that probably came out wrong, but you know what I mean ;).
I made this card for our neighbour who had a little boy recently and it’s based on the CPS #203 sketch. It has been a very long time since I’ve participated in a sketch challenge – I’ve forgotten how much fun it is!
And isn’t that little duck just the cutest thing? It’s from a small baby-themed stamp set by Imaginisce which has never seen any ink in the years I’ve had it. I guess that means I’m breaking new ground on many levels tonight!
Thanks for looking!
- Papers: “Shower” from Baby Boy collection (Heidi Grace); light blue canvas card stock (Bazzill Basics)
- Embellishments: light blue brads (Making Memories?); yellow ribbon (Making Memories)
- Stamps: [duck] “Baby Stats” from Baby Powder collection (Imaginisce); [name] Alp14 wooden stamp set (Focus)
- Ink: VersaFine Black (Tsukineka)
- Tools: Corner rounder; paper piercer (Making Memories); foam squares (Chiswick); water-soluble pencils (Faber-Castell)