This ATC was made for a Butterfly theme swap on ATCsForAll.com. I used Perfect Pearl powders on all the stamping which gives it the most beautiful sheen when turned in the light, just like real butterfly wings!
It was published in the Scrapbook News and Review June 2010 magazine.
Thanks for dropping by 🙂
- Paper: Making Memories
- Stamps: [text] “Nature SWS106 clear stampset (Little Yellow Bicycle); [small butterfly] “Post Card Sentiments (MSE!); [dandelions] “Fine & Dandy” by Andrea Victoria for Stampology clear stamps (Autumn Leaves)
- Ink: Clear Perfect Medium (Ranger); “Lake Mist” Adirondack Light (Ranger)
- Perfect Peals: “Perfect Pearl”, “Pewter” (Ranger)
- Stencil: “Botanicals” TCW80 (TheCraftersWorkshop.com)
- Punches: Small & large butterfly (Chiswick)
- Other: Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™ (Ranger)