I made the two magnets on the left and right for the “Fridge Magnet – No Theme” swap on Swap-bot, and the middle one I gave to a good friend for her birthday.
Here’s a good tip: when you make something, make more than one – you won’t believe how much time and effort it will save you in the long run!
• pattern paper: 1) Adore Signature series from My Mind’s Eye; 2) Halfway Cafe from Cosmo Cricket); 3) Autumn Leaves (I think)
• ink: 1) “cream white” cats eye pigment brush pad (Colorbox); 2 & 3) Perfect Medium brush pen (Ranger)
• powder: 1) clear embossing powder; 2) “blue patina” Perfect Pearls (Ranger); 3) “sunflower sparkle” Perfect Pearls (Ranger)
• other: small brads; printable transparency; “CAC Shishoni Brush” computer font; magnet sheet
• tools: Making Memories’ Tag Maker & large silver tag rims; paper piercer