I don’t have any photos to show for the Scrapbook Convention yet, so I thought I’d show you an ATC I made a while back but never posted.
I’ve never made anything that’s so… yellow, LOL! It’s very happy and sunny and bright, isn’t it? This is 100% outside my crafting comfort zone, so I don’t know how this happened, but luckily it looks great and that’s all that matters in the end, right? It was made for the “Stamping with Bleach” swap on Swap-bot, but if you’re wondering where those stamped images are… well, they’re not 🙂 I went through many (ruined) papers and card stock, half my stamp collection and half a bottle of bleach before just giving up on trying to stamp anything. In the end I used an ear-bud to ‘paint’ some daisies with the bleach.
This is what I’ve learned:
- There’s a good reason why they invented ink – if we were suppose to stamp with bleach, Ranger would have been out of business by now.
- If all else fails, blame the bleach! 😛
Have a great week, and thanks for looking!!
• card stock: bright yellow, white
• flowers: medium white & small brown paper flowers (Bazzill Basics); small yellow paper flower (Chiswick)
• ink: ‘mustard seed’ distress ink (Ranger/Tim Holtz); bleach
• embellishments: brown polkadot ribbon (Creative Talents); clear pearl brad (Creative Talents)
• fonts: AmphionCondensed, CAC Shishoni Brush (Windows fonts)