Home Sweet Home ATC
I had to make an ATC of my choice for a Swapbot swap, so I thought I’d join in the fun over on the Sunday Stampers blog, where the theme for the week is “Our House“. Since I bought this really cute stamp set at a sale the other day, I immediately knew what I was going to make 🙂 I was initially going to use the house image to tie in better with the theme, but in the end I just had to use the couch stamp. You see, we have this amazing leather couch in our living room that is just perfect for sitting, sleeping, entertaining, relaxing, chatting, watching TV, typing long blog posts like this one, and many other random activities pertaining to life.
This ATC celebrates the well known fact that “no house is a home without your favourate couch” …okay, I made that up, but I can’t think why it should not be true! I used mostly “Love, Elsie” products except for the background and journalling frame. This little piece of papier kuns is also laden with foam tape and Glossy Accents like there’s no tomorrow 😉
Here’s to many more years of happy couching!
● designer papers: Love, Elsie Betty collection (KI Memories); 12×12 Floral Mocha Paperie from Paperie collection (Making Memories),
● card stock: dark brown (Reminisce), “pumpkin seed” criss cross texture (Bazzill Basics)
● stamps: “Cozy Things” from Love, Elsie Jack and Abby collection (KI Memories); Clear stamps: Label It (7Gypsies)
● inks: “tea dye”, “antique linen”, “vintage photo” and “fired brick” Distress inks (Tim Holtz/Ranger); “vintage sepia” VersaFine pigment ink (Tsukineko); “chestnut” ColorBox Cat’s Eye pigment ink (ClearSnaps)
● pens: “copper” and “green” Metallic Markers (American Crafts), “brown” .03 Precision Pen (American Crafts)
● other: Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™ (Ranger), foam tape, 3-D Zots (Therm O Web)