This is a fridge magnet I made for the “Make a mobile/magnet” class. I really like how it came out, but apologise for the slight blue tinge in the photo… once again it looks much better IRL than on the photo 🙂
I wanted a vintage feel, so I printed the photo with a slight sepia tint, then sponged around the edge with ‘tea dye’ distress ink. I punched a flower from corrugated cardboard which I inked with ‘vintage photo’ and ‘tea dye’ distress inks. I also inked the silver frame with dark brown StazOn.
• card stock/paper: corrugated cardboard, vellum
• ink: ‘vintage photo’ and ‘tea dye’ distress inks (Ranger), ‘timber brown’ (StazOn)
• punch: small daisy (McGill Craftivity)
• embellishments: mini copper brad (Making Memories)
• tools: paper piercer (Making Memories), distressing tool (Ranger), dauber, black and brown 0.1 Precision Pens (American Crafts), Making Memories Tag Maker tool & large circle rim, sheet magnet
|“Make a magnet or mobile” class photo album|