I participated in the Verve Sep. ’08 OSW challenge – and the result is not one, not even two, but FOUR cards!! How cool is that?
As usual, shimmer and glitter do not show up well on photos… The cream paper has this beautiful metallic sheen with embossed flowers. And all the “brown” stamping is actually embossed with a gold & copper e.p. mix.
• cardstock: cream (Bazzill Basics)
• dp: Fleur/Stripe Green Olive (The Robin’s Nest)
• brads: mini copper brads (Making Memories), x-large copper brads (American Crafts)
• flowers: silk flowers (BoBunny)
• e.p.: clear (Wanda), copper (Great Expressions), gold (SAG)
• other: “Aged Patina” Perfect Pearls powders (Ranger) (card 1)
• inks: “Emboss clear” embossing ink and “Olympia Green” VersaFine ink (Tsukineko)
• stamps: “Winter Swirls” (card 3) and “Expressions” (card 1&2) by Hot Off The Press, “Art Parts” (card 4) by Limited Edition Rubberstamps